G2 Computers is an Apple Authorized Service Provider.
This means we can do all of your in- or out-of-warranty Mac repairs and more. Our extensive knowledge of Apple hardware and software means we work quickly to diagnose and repair your computer. The average in-warranty repair for us takes less than 4 business days (which is faster than most Apple Store repairs). We do all of our work onsite. If you can’t come to us, we can come to you. Ask us about scheduling an on-site service call.
You might be wondering, “What’s the cost of this great service?” Apple covers the cost of in-warranty hardware repairs but does not cover any software related issues, backups, or data recovery. In addition, there may be deductibles in case of damage.
Since you have Apple’s Extended Warranty the cost are significantly less then out of warranty:
- Laptop and Desktop Diagnostics: Regularly $85, with AppleCare+ $0
- Labor charge: $0 – Apple will cover that
- Parts: $0 – Those are covered by Apple!
- Backup of data: $99 (if your Mac computer is functioning normally)
- Data recovery: $299 if 200+ gb recoverable, $199 if less than 200 GB recoverable. Other levels of recovery available.
- On-site service: $149/hour (minimum of one hour; we do NOT charge for travel time if you are within a 20 mile radius)
Some things to do before you bring your computer in for repair:
- Make detailed notes about the issue you are having.
- Make a backup of your data.
- Remove any personal or confidential information.
Frequently Asked Questions about G2 Computers Service
What repairs are covered under the Apple Warranty or AppleCare+ Protection Plan?
For complete details of your Apple warranty, please see this article.
Do I need an appointment to bring my computer in?
NO! Unlike the Apple Store, you do not need an appointment to bring your computer in for service. One of our knowledgeable employees will take your information and a description of the problem, then our technicians will get to work as fast as possible to diagnose and repair your computer.
Do I need to bring my keyboard/mouse/power adapter with my computer for service?
Unless the issues you are experience are related to one of those accessories you do not need to bring these accessories for issues your computer is having. Feel free to call or email us if you aren’t sure.
How long will it take to fix my computer?
It’s hard to say really. While we average less than 4 business days to repair computers, sometimes repairs take more or less time than that. We have rental computers available while your computer is in for service.
Can you give me an estimate over the phone?
No. We need to see your computer and the issue you’re having before we can give you an estimate.